skip navigation

Everett Merriman at Crotched Postponed

By NHARA, 01/09/20, 6:00PM EST


Saturdays weather forecast at Crotched is calling for temperatures in the high 50's with above freezing temps overnight Friday. For the safety of the athletes we are going to postpone the Everett Merriman Memorial GS and work to find a suitable replacement date.  

All entries will be transferred over to the new date.  If you wish to cancel your entry please email Laura Kimball at