As she likes to do, mother nature is going to mess up our race schedule. Given the mixed bag weather forecast for 48 hours we are concerned with snow conditions for this Friday’s SG event. We have decided to reschedule the race for February 14, 2020 at the Dartmouth Skiway. We will maintain the same time schedule for the rescheduled event.
If you have an athlete who is unable to make the changed event date on February 14, Ford Sayre will be refund the entry fee. Please contact the Ford Sayre Race Administrator, through either Skireg or at the following email address (Alex Fuld firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will coordinate the refund. All athletes who were on the wait list have been added to the start list.
Understanding that this change conflicts with scheduled U14 SL camp at Pats Peak, we will be canceling this camp. Fred will be reaching out to camp attendees to coordinate the refund for this camp.
Sorry for the postponement but we’d rather have a safe event than to have every one show up and then have to cancel on the hill.
Fingers are crossed for more snow than rain/ice… Matt