Due to the Extremely Cold Temps (-17 F) and Dangerously cold wind chills (-44f) expected on Sat, FSC has decided to move the Dowse SL U10 -U12 race to Sat Jan 13th. We want all of the athletes, parents, staff, and coaches to be safe !
If you have already cancelled for this weekend and would like to get back in for next week end, please contact FSC Race Administrator Chet Thompson email@example.com If next weekend doesn’t work for you please contact Race Administrator.
Sunday’s U14 SL race will still go off as scheduled. Temps should be zero to single digits.