There were a number of races flagged last season by US Ski & Snowboard as "irregular" and there is definitely a heightened scrutiny being placed on double-header type events. In order to keep all our operations above-board and beyond reproach, and following conversations with folks in Park City, we are opening the field for the event and run a single race, rather than a size-limited field for two races. All wait listed athletes will be entered, and anyone who hasn't yet registered is encouraged to do so.
If you wish to cancel and receive a refund, please do so by 9 AM, December 8th. Those not requesting a refund will receive a $40 credit that can be applied against any future race at Waterville.